Did you know that Edulink can gain you acceptance into the UK without having to do A levels? We partner with the top Russell Group Universities in the United Kingdom as well as some prestigious Ancient Elites. Students can also gain acceptance into some renowned Modern Universities as well as Colleges through our programme. Edulink is an accredited UCAS centre which manages applications for certain institutions which require applications to be submitted via the UCAS system. All other applications are dealt with on a direct basis via our Johannesburg office which offers a prompt turnaround time.
There’s a whole world out there and your options aren’t just limited to the popular institutions of the UK. The map below shows some of the countries across the world that we have placed many happy students.
A College is a great option for someone wishes to gain an international qualification in a short period of time. Plus it’s more affordable than a University for example! If your interests lie more in the technical, creative, or hospitable career field for example, a good College may just be the perfect option for you.
This is what you can achieve in College:
- Year 1 – Higher National Certificate
- Year 2 – Higher National Diploma
- Year 3 – students transfer to a University and are able to link into the 3rd Year – Bachelor’s year and attain an accredited UK Bachelors degree. Students are then able to move on to attain their Hons and Masters and even PhD via this route through a University.
Some Colleges are now awarding degrees themselves which means that you will be able to attain your degree by continuing at a college which is the most affordable route to follow
Some examples of courses that can be taken at a college include:
- Catering and Hospitality
- Business Management
- Creative Industries – Graphics, Designing- Fashion and Interior
- Language and Communication
- Science and Technology
- Construction and Engineering including Aeronautical Engineering
- Care and Health Industries
- Agriculture and Animal Care
- Information Technology
- Equine Studies and Farriery
- Horticulture and Landscaping
- Forestry and Arboriculture